Holidays are right around the corner and in no time we’ll all be hitting the gym to shed all the extra weight we’ve gained in this time. Even if you’re not working on that holiday weight, meal replacement shakes are a great way to give your body all the nutrients it needs while getting rid of the fat you don’t need. A meal replacement shake replaces one or two of your everyday meals with a shake filled with the nutrients your body needs. It’s also one of the best ways for you to work out – and helps you in getting the right nutrition.
The Two Top Weight Loss Picks – 310 Shake vs. Herbalife Shakes
There are a lot of weight loss shakes available in the market these days, and two of the ones which top the list are 310 Shake and Herbalife Shake. Both of the shakes claim to have slimming properties along with the right amount of fibers and proteins your body needs. But which one should you opt for when you need one? This review will tell you everything you need to know about the 310 Shake and the Herbalife shake and help you decide which one is better for your weight loss and health.
Ingredients – What Makes the Difference?
The idea of a meal replacement shake is to pack as many nutrients as a fulfilling meal in one serving of a shake. This one serving should contain lesser calories as compared to an actual meal, thus helping in weight loss. 310 Shake and the Herbalife Shake both are available in powder form for you to mix and drink. Also, both are packed with essential nutrients with a slight difference in proportion. The common ingredients are:
- Calories: This ingredient should be available in lesser amount as compared to an actual meal as it could help in burning fat. Herbalife contains 170 calories for each of its servings whereas 310 Shake has only 90.
- Fat: Another ingredient that shouldn’t be too much as it could have adverse effects on the body. Herbalife and 310 shake both have the same amount of fat, i.e. 1 gram per serving.
- Protein: Protein is the most important ingredient for a meal replacement shakes and thus, is present in high amounts in all of them. 310 Shake contains 15 grams of protein per serving whereas Herbalife only has 9.
- Fiber: Fibers are another important ingredient which keeps your body energized. Herbalife has 3 grams of it in every serving and 310 Shake has 5.
- Carbs: Carbs should be avoided or should be present in a lesser amount in your shake if you’re trying to lose weight. Thus, each serving of Herbalife has about 13 grams of carbs and 310 Shake has 7 grams of carbs.
- Sugar: Good meal replacement shakes should also drift away from sugar in anyone’s diet. 310 shakes don’t have any sugars in it but Herbalife contains 9 grams of it in each serving.
Available for people following different diets
If you’re someone who follows a vegan or gluten-free diet, then the Herbalife shake is not for you. Herbalife shake contains artificial sugar, carbs, protein etc. that are not vegan or gluten-free. On the other hand, 310 is both gluten-free and vegan.
A meal replacement shake is able to replace your meal but it should also deal with your appetite so that you don’t get hungry sooner and thus, ruin your diet. Both 310 shakes and Herbalife shakes are great at suppressing hunger. However, the 310 shake does a better job at it.
Value for Money
According to the ingredients and nutrient rich material available in the shake, the Herbalife shake is cheaper as compared to the 310 Shake. But, 310 Shake is only slightly expensive and has been providing quality products for a long time now. It will give you more value for money than any other shakes around.
Even though the 310 shake is more expensive as compared to the Herbalife one, the 310 shake has more quality ingredients than the latter. It has a higher amount of protein and fibers, as compared to the Herbalife shake. The shake also has no sugar, whereas Herbalife has both artificial sugar and gluten in it. The amount of calories is also high in Herbalife and thus, 310 shake should be your way to go. It is one of the highest rated meal replacement shakes in the market and is all natural, which means that you do not have to worry about any long term side effects.